Epic-Snake
Pleas register at forum to see any post or topic.
Download the client
TO PLAY.
Donate server to get it run on a vps.
thank for reading this massage we hope that this information enough is.
Epic-Snake
Pleas register at forum to see any post or topic.
Download the client
TO PLAY.
Donate server to get it run on a vps.
thank for reading this massage we hope that this information enough is.
Epic-Snake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic-Snake

Owner: Epic

HomehomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog insome ideas for a bether server :p WebclientLogo
We need some donators to get vps if u wana donate us tell it pleas u wil get a nice price for ur donation. Brown Partyhat Is Also Given to proof you donated.>>>>>>>
Latest topics
» hey to all
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am by Chunnetter

» Wtf Scammed or not reply owner...
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm by chengliu

» how to Appeal Ban/Mute
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm by chengliu

» Add chaotic and gs :)
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 am by i am pro

» HIGHSCORES
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm by cheeser

» Help with private server
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm by cheeser

» SERVER IS NOT WORKING
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 pm by cheeser

» CHEESER NEEDS 8P
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 pm by cheeser

» The rest of all the private servers i ever know..
some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:46 pm by cheeser

some ideas for a bether server :p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lolly lopa

some ideas for a bether server :p Empty
PostSubject: some ideas for a bether server :p   some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 am

I have a few ideas
to a better server to do

1.admin 's have an admin asistent choose wood all in the eye because there are not many admins online to get a blue crown

2.A meeting place for admin this fun they will sit and talk and the other
are muntedals they have something to announce

3.the would nice if you have a cat behind you like real runescape

4.wel there are many people who do not abide by the rules pken the time so I thought if the game goes somewhere that does not pjen and so .....

5.geen hp in green drag because there are many people .... you directly gekild

6.no more luring!

Those were my ideas, hopefully, is the discretion Reborn
Surprised
Back to top Go down
MAXD

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for a bether server :p   some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 am

lolly lopa wrote:

I have a few ideas
to a better server to do

1.admin 's have an admin asistent choose wood all in the eye because there are not many admins online to get a blue crown

4.wel there are many people who do not abide by the rules pken the time so I thought if the game goes somewhere that does not pjen and so .....

6.no more luring!

Surprised

lolly, most of these ideas are great but i found a few flaws,

number 3: how would you get a cat behind you? it would just be a whole bunch more work for reborn that is unnecesary
number 5: if you change the hp bar to green it would require a lot of coding and if you did that it would have to stay for everything
and number 6: this would not work because even though luring is bad nobody would stop because its already against the rules and people break it already and there would be no way of monitoring unledd we all videofeeded the entire game,yet again a bunch of unnececary nonsense
Back to top Go down
lolly lopa

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for a bether server :p   some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:57 am

MAXD wrote:
lolly lopa wrote:

I have a few ideas
to a better server to do

6.no more luring!

Surprised

lolly, most of these ideas are great but i found a few flaws,

number 3: how would you get a cat behind you? it would just be a whole bunch more work for reborn that is unnecesary
number 5: if you change the hp bar to green it would require a lot of coding and if you did that it would have to stay for everything
and number 6: this would not work because even though luring is bad nobody would stop because its already against the rules and people break it already and there would be no way of monitoring unledd we all videofeeded the entire game,yet again a bunch of unnececary nonsense

k buy wat do u thing of number 1 in the game moost ppl love it cheers
Back to top Go down
White Mage

White Mage

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for a bether server :p   some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:35 pm

I have a few ideas
to a better server to do

6.no more luring!

lol same for most of the stuff, too much work for it, but i like #2 because admins get bugged too much and it would be nice to have a quiet area to chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for a bether server :p   some ideas for a bether server :p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some ideas for a bether server :p
Page 1 of 1