Epic-Snake
Pleas register at forum to see any post or topic.
Download the client
TO PLAY.
Donate server to get it run on a vps.
thank for reading this massage we hope that this information enough is.
Epic-Snake
Pleas register at forum to see any post or topic.
Download the client
TO PLAY.
Donate server to get it run on a vps.
thank for reading this massage we hope that this information enough is.
Epic-Snake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic-Snake

Owner: Epic

HomehomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHow to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) WebclientLogo
We need some donators to get vps if u wana donate us tell it pleas u wil get a nice price for ur donation. Brown Partyhat Is Also Given to proof you donated.>>>>>>>
Latest topics
» hey to all
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am by Chunnetter

» Wtf Scammed or not reply owner...
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm by chengliu

» how to Appeal Ban/Mute
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm by chengliu

» Add chaotic and gs :)
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 am by i am pro

» HIGHSCORES
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm by cheeser

» Help with private server
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm by cheeser

» SERVER IS NOT WORKING
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 pm by cheeser

» CHEESER NEEDS 8P
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 pm by cheeser

» The rest of all the private servers i ever know..
How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:46 pm by cheeser

How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
getzy104

How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) Empty
PostSubject: How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!)   How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:25 am

DO NOT ASK ABOUT WHY YOUR SERVER IS NOT CONNECTING. YOU DID NOT PORTFORWARD CORRECTLY GO TO www.portfoward.com

are you bored?...... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Well Now Ur Not! Get to Fucking Work And Make You Self A No-Ip Server..
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Table Of Contents

Step 1.........................Getting JDK
Step 2.........................Getting a NO-IP
Step 3.........................Downloading NO-IP
Step 4.........................Getting a server source (Base)
Step 5.........................Getting rid of the \'Cannot find specified path error\'
Step 6.........................Portforwarding and opening the default port

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FAQ AND RULES TO POST HERE

Can we post our server link just to tell you...
NO! Your server IP does not matter to me,
And I will not help you

No body can connect to my server!!!!!
You did not portforward correctly as of now I am not taking any portforward questions please go here
www.portforward.com

Keeps saying I need java but I have like 5!
Uninstall all previous versions then change it on your compiler as said below.

Can we PM you or message you on MSN for help
NO! I am getting sick and tired of it so do not... Theres over 100 people on my friends list for people that just added me... SO STOP!

MORE TO BE ADDED
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

USEFUL LINKS

http://no-ip.com/

http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

http://winrar.d0wnloadz.net/

http://silabsoft.org/smf/index.php?showtopic=1911 - Zykev2's Ultimate tutorial list

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Step 1: Getting JDK

First go to this link

http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Then select the FIRST version \'online\'. And basically thats it once it is downloaded you now have JDK. Its really as simple as that no need to explain further.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2: GETTING A NO-IP

This is probably the easiest part of making a server. How you do this is go to

www.no-ip.com

once you are there sign up and log in and under HOST/ REDIRECTS click \'ADD\'

and fill it in like this

Where it says SERVERNAME thats what you need to fill in. so it would be for example

Testingscape

then on the drop down box select your hostname lets say we want it to be .no-ip.biz

so we would select no-ip

Testingscape.no-ip.biz

now DONT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE click add host. and thats it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3:DOWNLOADING NO-IP

Great now after selecting your hostname on the no-ip.com go to \'DOWNLOADS\' and you should pop up to a screen similar to this

Click that and you should pop up to a screen like this

Click download.

Now once it is downloaded sign in with your username and password for no-ip if it did not auto sign in. You can do this by on the no-ip screen the little one click \'EDIT\' then sign in and your IP\'s should pop up like this

Check mark the place before the IP you want to use.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 4: Getting a server source (base)

Go to silabsoft homepage (Silabsoft.org/smf) and go to the downloads section.

Now for the sake of example I am going to pick my server source. (Cryptchaos) You can choose it or anyone you want. Figmentscape is a good source also.

Find the download link if your using Cryptchaos it will be at the very bottom of the 1st topic.

Once you downloaded ANY source it should be in .zip or .rar format, You should have winRAR now it should pop up to a screen like this

Click the extract button and extract it to desktop

Now it should pop up to a regular folder on your desktop. Open your folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i'm to smart for you... lol! just joking i'm not really all that, its just like, if you cant create a no-ip server your seriously fucking retarded............................................................................. lol!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(And If Your That So Fucking Retarded, You Know You Should Copy And Paste The Urls.................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ha!...... bye... Cool
Back to top Go down
White Mage

White Mage

How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) Empty
PostSubject: put into basket   How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Dude just put all these posts into the basket so that it keeps the forum more organized. Thanks for the server info tho, but anyone who didn't know this couldn't make a full server anyway lol.
Back to top Go down

How to Make A No-Ip Server (DONT... ASK... NO... QUESTIONS!!)
Page 1 of 1